1. Press the command key and space bar together to search your computer.
2. Type in 'Malwarebytes' in the search field. It should be the first result within the first few letters.
3. Open 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' application.
4. Select 'Scan' from the Malwarebytes window.
5. Allow it remove any software it lists.
Removing malware may require a reset. Malwarebytes will inform you if this is needed. Reset your computer as soon as possible if requested by Malwarebytes.
Published on: 2015-10-30See other articles inMacintosh.