1. Press the command key and space bar together to search your computer.
2. Type in 'Malwarebytes' in the search field. It should be the first result within the first few letters.
3. Open 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' application.
4. Select 'Scan' from the Malwarebytes window.
5. Allow it remove any software it lists.
Removing malware may require a reset. Malwarebytes will inform you if this is needed. Reset your computer as soon as possible if requested by Malwarebytes.
Published on: 2015-10-30See other articles inMacintosh.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
2017-10-10 1:33 PM - There is a known issue with iPads deleting/re-installing applications. We are working with our vendor to correct the issue. This notification will remain until the issue has been verified to be fully resolved. There is no need to create a help ticket if your students' iPads are experiencing this issue. Any tickets pertaining to this issue will be closed, as this is a known global concern.