To connect your Amherst email account to the Macintosh Mail application, follow these steps:
1. Open up System Preferences
2. Go to the Internet Accounts pane
3. Click on the + Plus sign to add a new account
4. Select Google
5. Type in your full email address (including the @amherstk12.org) in the popup box, and click Next
6. Type in your email password and click Sign In.
7. Select which services you would like to have synched to your laptop (e.g. Mail, Calendar, etc).
That's it! If you have any issues, please enter a help ticket and a member of our support team will be there to assist you as quickly as possible.
Published on: 2016-03-23See other articles inMacintosh.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
2017-10-10 1:33 PM - There is a known issue with iPads deleting/re-installing applications. We are working with our vendor to correct the issue. This notification will remain until the issue has been verified to be fully resolved. There is no need to create a help ticket if your students' iPads are experiencing this issue. Any tickets pertaining to this issue will be closed, as this is a known global concern.